Virginia Tech®home

Building Chronology

The year listed is when construction was completed (or a building demolished or lost). The building name is taken from the Historical Data Book, the Master Building List, The First 100 Years, and historical catalogs.

Built indicates year building was originally constructed (or first structure of multiple-part building was built) or first use of a facility

Gone indicates building was damaged/demolished/destroyed

Fixed shows year building changed use, was added to, or renovated

Renamed indicates building name was changed

Year Original Name Notes Bldg. No.
1840 Solitude Built: Original 275
1843 Log House At Duck Pond Built: Original 275A
1851 Solitude Addition  
1860 Preston And Olin Building Renamed: Only major building on campus, built by predecessor Preston and Olin Institute  
1872 Solitude Purchased 275
1875 First Academic Building (Academic Building No. 1) Built: Cornerstone laid Aug. 12, 1875. Occupied Oct. 1876  
1875 Second Academic Building (Academic Building No. 2) Built: Cornerstone laid Aug. 12, 1875. Occupied May 1877  
1876 President's Home Built: Original portion of Henderson Hall 179
1877 Faculty House number 1 Built: Located at northeast corner of present Drill Field, halfway between Memorial Chapel and Patton. (F1Y, p. 79)  
1877 Faculty House number 2 Built: Later converted to lecture and laboratory rooms. Located at site of present Newman Library.  
1877 Faculty House number 3 Built: Became quarters for the commandant of cadets. Located on a site adjacent to the southwest wing of Shultz Hall  
1879 The Pavilion Built: Completed in Summer  
1888 Barracks No. 1 Built: Lane Hall 1
1889 Horticultural Hall Built: later Extension Division Building  
1890 Laundry Built: Building 201, now Old Security Building 201
1894 Barracks No. 2 Built: Original Rasche Hall 4
1894 Commencement Hall Built: Also know as German Hall and Mess Hall. Completed July 1894  
1894 Sheib Field Built: Near present Memorial Chapel, used for drill and athletics  
1899 YMCA Building Built: Cornerstone laid June 20, 1899 175
1900 Barracks No. 3 Built: Original Brodie Hall 5
1900 Administration Building Fixed and Renamed: Converted from Faculty House number 1 (1877). Also known as “Rock House” and Alwood House  
1900 Administration Building Gone: Burned in February, offices moved to Faculty House number 3 (1877), residence of the commandant of cadets.  
1901 Science Hall (first) Built: Occupied in September.  
1902 Infirmary Fixed and Renamed: Addition and renovation of President's Home 179A
1902 Barracks No. 4 Built: Original Shanks Hall 6
1902 The Grove Built: President's House built by John McBryde 274
1902 Gibboney Field Fixed and Renamed: Sheib Field enlarged, grandstand erected  
1904 Barracks No. 5 Built: Joined with Barracks No. 6 in 1957 to become Major Williams Hall 7
1904 Administration Building Fixed: Reoccupied after Feburary 1900 fire.  
1905 Commencement Hall Fixed: Enlarged by an addition in the rear to the originial two stories.  
1905 Science Hall Gone: Destroyed by fire in February.  
1905 Science Hall (second) Rebuilt and occupied in October.  
1905 Faculty House number 2 Gone: Demolished to make space for chapel and auditorium  
1905 Auditorium and Chapel Built: Completed in May. Known as “Dutch Barn”  
1907 Agricultural Hall Built: "Aggie Hall,” later Price Hall 102
1909 Miles Field Fixed and Renamed: Gibboney Field grandstand enlarged  
1910 Residence Built: Golf Course Clubhouse 295
1913 Preston And Olin Building Gone: Building burned in June  
1914 McBryde Building of Mechanic Arts Built: (first) Original  
1914 Home Management House Built: Wallace Annex 301
1914 Library Fixed and Renamed: Converted from Auditorium and Chapel  
1914 Field House Built:  
1914 Alumni Gateway Built: Campus entrance at College and Main  
1916 Blacksburg High School (first) Built: Purchased 1965 368
1917 McBryde Hall Fixed: Addition  
1920 Blacksburg High Ag Bldg Built: Media Annex, Purchased 1965 369
1921 Extension Apartment House Built: Building 253  
1923 Wright House Built: Original 276
1923 Field House Gone: Burned down on Nov. 4  
1924 Price House Built: 401 Barger Street 277
1924 Extension Building Built: Sandy Hall 101
1926 Patton Hall Built: First Floor Constructed 127
1926 War Memorial Gymnasium Built: Original 182
1926 Miles Staduim Fixed and Renamed: Miles Field replaced with new stadium  
1927 Barracks No. 6 Built: Joined with Barracks No. 5 in 1957 to become Major Williams Hall 7
1927 Barracks No. 7 Fixed and Renamed: Remodeled from Science Hall  
1928 Davidson Hall Built: Original Construction, 3 Front Floors, Part Of Middle 156
1928 Power House Built: Original 202
1929 Infirmary Fixed: Addition 179
1929 Patton Hall Fixed: Addition of Floors 2-4 127
1930 Barracks No. 8 Built: West Stone Dormitory or Civilian Dormitory 36
1930 Smith House Built: Old Turner St. 356
1930 University Club Built:   252
1931 Mechanical Engineering Laboratory Built: 196
1931 Dairy Husbandry Building Built: Saunders Hall 106
1933 Davidson Hall Fixed: Addition of 4th Front Floor, Rest Of Middle 156
1934 Blacksburg Elementary School Built: Purchased 1965 370
1934 Lomascolo House Built: 278
1935 Faculty Apartments Built: Also known as Faculty Center 251
1935 East Stone Dormitory Number 1 Built: Main Eggleston 21
1936 Horticultural Hall Gone: Torn down in January of that year  
1936 Teaching and Administration Building Built: Completed in June 176
1936 Utility Building Built: Military Building/Laundry 203
1936 Old Administration Building Fixed: Administrative offices moved to Teaching and Administration Building.  
1936 Alumni Gateway Gone: Demolished to widen Main Street  
1937 Student Activities Building (SAB) Built: Original 180
1937 Military Building Fixed and Renamed: Name of YMCA Building changed when “Y” office moved to Squires  
1938 Davidson Hall Fixed: Addition of 3 Floor Rear Section 156
1938 Power House Fixed: Addition 202
1939 Dining Hall Built: Owens Hall 195
1939 Natural Science Building Built: Original construction 105
1939 Commerce Hall (first) Fixed and Renamed: Remodeled from Commencement Hall.  
1940 Home Economics Building Built: Agnew Hall 109
1940 Barracks No. 9 Built: Wing of West Stone Dormitory 37
1940 East Stone Dormitory east wing Built:   23
1940 East Stone Dormitory west wing Built:   22
1940 Hillcrest Hall Built: Original 54
1940 Mineral Industries Building Built: Holden Hall 130
1940 New Agricultural Hall Built: Original construction, Hutcheson Hall 103
1940 Agricultural Engineering Building Built: Seitz Hall 108
1940 The Pavilion Gone: Torn down in March  
1942 Nester House Built: VT Information/Visitor Center 313
1944 Julian A. Burruss Hall Renamed: Renamed from Teaching and Administration Building (1936) 176
1946 Trailer Court 1 Adjacent to Solitude, “Vetsville”  
1946 Trailer Court 2 Approximately where Coliseum is located, “Cassel Heights”  
1946 Trailer Court 3 Adjacent to Washington Street tennis courts, “Hurricane Hill”  
1946 Radford Ordinance Works site "Rad-Tech” with barracks, cafeteria, recreation hall, classrooms  
1949 Femoyer Hall Built:   13
1949 Monteith Hall Built: Original 8
1949 Power House Fixed: Addition 202
1949 Thomas Hall Built: Original 12
1949 Saunders Hall Renamed: Renamed from Dairy Husbandry Building 106
1949 Squires Hall Renamed: Renamed from Student Activities Building 180
1949 Agnew Hall Renamed: Renamed from Home Economics Building 109
1949 Smyth Hall Renamed: Renamed from Natural Science Building 105
1950 New Agricultural Hall Fixed: Addition 103
1950 Smyth Hall Fixed: Addition 105
1950 Old Administration Building Gone: Torn down (F1Y, p. 159)  
1950 Arrington House Built: 304
1950 Caldwell House Built: 305
1951 Henderson Hall Hospital Fixed:   179
1951 The Mall Built: Completed in the spring  
1952 Meat Processing Laboratory Built: Food Science And Technology Lab 123
1952 Randolph Hall Built: Original Construction - West Section 133
1952 Main Eggleston Hall Renamed: Renamed from East Stone Dormitory No. 1 21
1952 East Eggleston Hall Renamed: Renamed from Stone Dormitory east wing 23
1952 West Eggleston Hall Renamed: Renamed from Stone Dormitory west wing 22
1952 Campbell Hall Renamed: West Stone Dormitory or Civilian Dormitory, Barracks No. 8 36
1952 East Campbell Hall Renamed: West Stone Dormitory or Civilian Dormitory 37
1952 Owens Hall Renamed: Dining Hall named for J. J. “Pop” Owens 195
1953 Anerobe Lab Built:   441
1953 Williams Hall Built:   152
1953 Library Gone: Burned in August while being removed to make room for Newman Library  
1953 Printing Fixed and Renamed: Renamed from Mechanical Engineering Laboratory when print shop moved from First Academic Building in June  
1954 Baseball Field Built:  
1955 Carol M. Newman Library Built: Original 177
1955 Power House Fixed: Addition 202
1956 Seitz Hall Renamed: Renamed from Agricultural Engineering Building 108
1956 Hutcheson Hall Renamed: Renamed from Agricultural Hall 103
1957 Second Academic Building Gone: Torn down for Brodie Hall addition  
1957 Brodie Hall Fixed and Renamed: Created with addition to Barracks No. 3 5
1957 Major Williams Hall Fixed and Renamed: Created by joining Barracks 5 And 6 7
1957 Commerce Hall (second) Built: Original, later Pamplin Hall  
1957 First Academic Building Gone: Torn down for Rasche Hall addition  
1957 Rasche Hall Fixed and Renamed: Created with addition to Barracks No. 2 4
1957 Barracks No. 7 Gone: Torn down for Barracks No. 4 addition.  
1957 Shanks Hall Built and Renamed: Created with addition to Barracks No. 4 6
1957 Commencement Hall Gone: Torn down.  
1957 Water Tower Gone: Torn down in December.  
1958 Golf Course Built: Nine-hole course opened in May  
1958 Maintenance Center Built: Sterrett Center 242
1959 Owens Hall Fixed: Renovated 195
1959 Wallace Annex Fixed: Renovated 301
1959 Randolph Hall Fixed: Addition - East Section 133
1960 Norris Hall Built: Original Construction - West Wing 132
1960 Power House Fixed: Addition 202
1960 Physics Building Built: Robeson Hall 154
1960 War Memorial Chapel Built:   181
1961 Engel Hall Built:   110
1961 Faculty House number 3 Gone: Torn down to make space for Shultz Hall  
1962 Barringer Hall Built:   26
1962 Central Stores Warehouse Built: (Grounds Building) 241
1962 Norris Hall Fixed: Addition - East Wing 132
1962 Shultz Hall Built:   188
1962 Vawter Hall Built:   25
1963 Student Activities and Physical Education Building Built: Cassell Coliseum 187
1964 Miles Hall Built:   27
1964 Newman Hall Built:   24
1965 Food Science And Technology Lab Fixed: Addition 123
1964 Miles Staduim Gone: Last game, Nov. 7, stadium razed afterward  
1965 Johnson Hall Built:   28
1965 Lane Stadium Built: Original 185
1965 Architecture Annex Fixed and Renamed: Blacksburg High School (first) Purchased at auction 368
1965 Media Annex Fixed and Renamed: Blacksburg High Ag Bldg Purchased at auction 369
1965 Media Building Fixed and Renamed: Blacksburg Elementary School Purchased at auction 370
1966 Main Eggleston Hall Fixed: Complete Renovation 21
1966 West Eggleston Hall Fixed: Complete Renovation 22
1966 East Eggleston Hall Fixed: Complete Renovation 23
1966 Lee Hall Built:   30
1966 O'Shaughnessy Hall Built:   29
1966 Student Personnel Building Fixed and Renamed: Name of Military Building changed  
1966 McBryde Building of Mechanic Arts Gone: Torn down to make space for new McBryde Hall  
1967 F. Donaldson Brown Hotel And Conference Center Fixed and Renamed: Major addition to Faculty Center 251
1967 Pritchard Hall Built:   31
1968 Burruss Hall Fixed: Addition of West Wing & Rear Section 176
1968 Main Campbell Hall Fixed: Complete Renovation 36
1968 East Campbell Hall Fixed: Complete Renovation 37
1968 Food Science And Technology Lab Fixed: Addition 123
1968 Wallace Hall Built: Original 115
1969 East Ambler Johnston Hall Built: 33
1969 West Ambler Johnston Hall Built: 32
1969 Cowgill Hall Built:   172
1969 Derring Hall Built:   155
1969 Squires Student Center Fixed and Renamed: Addition 180
1969 Pamplin Hall Renamed: Commerce Hall renamed to honor R.B. Pamplin, '33 153
1970 Burruss Hall Fixed: Addition of East Wing 176
1970 Dietrick Hall Built:   189
1970 Monteith Hall Fixed: Renovated 8
1970 Motor Pool Built:   240
1970 Health and Safety Building Built:   459
1970 Owens Hall Fixed: Addition 195
1970 Thomas Hall Fixed: Renovated 12
1971 Hillcrest Hall Fixed: Addition of East Wing 54
1971 Julian Cheatham Hall Built: Original 112
1971 McBryde Hall Built: (second) Original 151
1971 Power House Fixed: Boiler Plant 202
1971 Rector Field House Built:   186
1971 Whittemore Hall Built: Original construction of Floors 1-3 134
1971 Extension Apartments Gone: Burned May 29  
1971 President's House Built: 604 Rainbow Ridge Drive, off-campus residence of T. Marshall Hahn 650
1971 Bldg. 274 Fixed: President's House converted to offices for the Center for the Study of Public Choice 274
1972 Slusher Hall Built:   35
1972 Performing Arts Building Renamed: Name of Student Personnel Building changed 175
1973 McBryde Hall Fixed: Auditorium Addition 151
1975 Indoor Tennis Courts Built: Original Rector Tennis Pavilion 183
1975 University Bookstore Built: Originally located in Owens Hall basement 178
1975 War Memorial Gymnasium Fixed: Addition 182
1977 Lane Stadium Fixed: Addition of Upper East Stands 185
1980 Carol M. Newman Library Fixed: Addition 177
1981 Litton-Reaves Hall Built:   118
1981 Vet Med Phase 1 Built:   140
1983 New Undergraduate Facility (NUF) Built: Cochrane Hall 38
1983 Special Purpose Housing - Bldg. A Built:   61
1983 Special Purpose Housing - Bldg. B Built:   62
1983 Special Purpose Housing - Bldg. C Built:   63
1983 Vet Med Phase 2 Built:   150
1983 Vet Med Phase 3 Built:    
1984 Cassell Coliseum Annex Fixed: Jamerson Center 187
1985 Whittemore Hall Fixed: Addition of Floors 4-6 134
1987 Pamplin Hall Fixed: Addition  
1987 Southgate Center Built:   190
1988 Chemistry Phase I Research Laboratories Built: T. Marshall Hahn, Jr. Hall 157
1988 Lomascolo House Gone: Demolished 278
1989 The Grove Fixed: President's House Renovated 274
1989 VT Information/Visitor Center Fixed and Renamed: Renovated from Nester House 313
1990 G. Burke Johnston Student Center Built:   193
1990 Special Purpose Housing - Bldg. D Built:   64
1990 Special Purpose Housing - Bldg. E Built:   65
1990 Special Purpose Housing - Bldg. F Built:   66
1990 Special Purpose Housing - Bldg. G Built:   67
1990 Special Purpose Housing - Bldg. H Built:   68
1990 Special Purpose Housing - Bldg. I Built:   69
1990 Special Purpose Housing - Bldg. J Built:   70
1990 Vet Med Phase 4a Built: Large Animal Isolation 148
1990 Vet Med Phase 4b Built:   147
1990 Hancock Hall Built:   133C
1991 Squires Student Center Fixed: Addition 180
1991 Wright House Fixed: Addition 276
1991 Owens Hall Fixed: Renovation 195
1991 T. Marshall Hahn, Jr. Hall Renamed:   157
1991 President's House Gone: Rainbow Ridge Drive -- Sold 650
1992 Indoor Tennis Courts Fixed: Addition, Burrows-Burleson 183
1992 Wallace Hall Fixed: Addition 115
1993 Payne Hall Built:   39
1993 Vet Med Phase 4d Built:   145
1994 Vet Med Phase 4c Built: Large Animal Hospital 146A
1995 Airport Terminal Built:   224
1995 Fralin Biotechnology Center Built:   111
1995 Library Storage Facility Built:   225
1995 Major Williams Hall Fixed: Addition and Renovation to an academic building 7
1995 Vet Med Phase 4c Built: Infectious Disease 146
1995 Vet Med Phase 4c Built: Non-Client Animal 146
1995 Arrington House Gone: Demolished 304
1997 English Baseball Field & Pressbox Built:   185D
1997 Art And Design Learning Center Fixed and Renamed: Renovated from Print Shop 196
1997 Graduate Life Center at Donaldson Brown Fixed and Renamed: Renovated from Donaldson Brown Hotel And Conference Center 251
1997 New Engineering Building (NEB) Built: Durham Hall 126
1997 Track/Soccer Complex Built:   185G
1997 Women's Softball Field & Dugouts Built:   185E
1997 Caldwell House Gone: Demolished 305
1998 Burchard Hall Built:   171
1998 Cassell Coliseum Fixed: Addition 187
1998 Cochrane Hall Fixed: Addition 38
1998 McComas Hall Built:   191
1998 Merryman Athletic Facility Built:   187A
1998 New Residence Hall East Built:   40
1998 New Residence Hall West Built: Peddrew-Yates Residence Hall 41
1998 Power House Fixed: Addition 202
1999 Dietrick Hall Fixed: Renovated 189
1999 Harper Hall Built:   42
2000 Women's Softball Pressbox Built:   185H
2000 Torgersen Hall Built:    
2001 Shanks Hall Fixed: Addition And Renovation to an academic building 6
2001 Shultz Hall Fixed: Renovation 188
2001 Special Purpose Housing - Bldg. KL Built:   74
2001 Special Purpose Housing - Bldg. MN Built:   75
2001 Special Purpose Housing - Bldg. OP Built:   76
2001 Special Purpose Housing - Bldg. QR Built:   77
2002 Lane Stadium Fixed: Addition South Endzone 185
2002 Southgate Center Fixed: Addition  
2003 Bioinformatics Facility Phase 1 Built:   119
2003 Julian Cheatham Hall Fixed: Addition 112
2003 Student Services Building Built:   192
2003 Golf Course Gone: Original nine-hole course closed in May to construct alumni center  
2004 Bioinformatics Facility Phase 2 Built:   120
2004 Career Services Building Built:   194
2004 Chemistry-Physics Building Built:   158
2004 Smith House Gone: Demolished 356
2004 Alphin-Stuart Arena Built: 554
2005 Holtzman Alumni Center Built:   250A
2005 Skelton Conference Center Built:   250B
2005 The Inn At Virginia Tech Built:   250C
2005 Lane Stadium Fixed: Addition 185
2006 Graduate Life Center at Donaldson Brown Fixed: Renovated 251
2006 Peggy Lee Hahn Garden Pavilion Built: This building was named for Peggy Lee Hahn, wife of President T. Marshall Hahn 122
2006 Latham Hall Built: This buildilng was built at a cost of $28,479,000 113
2007 Burruss Hall Fixed: Renovated 176
2007 Bishop-Favrao Hall Built: 173
2007 Surge Space Building Built: This building was built to temporarily house academic and/or administrative units whose regular facilities are undergoing renovation. It is currently primarily a classroom building 170
2008 McComas Hall Fixed: Renovated 191
2008 Cowgill Hall Fixed: Renovated 172
2008 Institute for Critical Technology and Applied Science - Building 1 (ICTAS) Built: This building was built at a cost of $45,986,000 129
2008 Life Sciences I Facility Built: 121
2008 Litton-Reaves Hall Fixed: Renovated 118
2008 Agnew Hall Fixed: Renovated 109
2008 Liberal Arts Building Renamed: Renamed from Performing Arts Building 175
2009 Hahn Hall-North Wing Renamed 158M
2009 Hahn Hall-South Wing Renamed 157
2009 English Field Indoor Batting Facility Built: This building was built for a cost of $1,488,000. 185M
2009 Motor Pool Fixed: Addition 240
2009 Hahn-Hurst Basketball Practice Facility Built: This building was built at a cost of $20,381,000 197
2009 Henderson Hall Fixed: Renovated 179
2009 Theater 101 Built: This building was originally called “Black Box Theater.” This building was built at a cost of $3,700,000. 169
2009 New Hall West Built: This building was built at a cost of $30,634,000. Current occupant: coed residence hall and office space 55
2010 Perry Street Parking Garage Built: This building was built for a cost of $24,030,000. Total parking spaces: 1,350 247
2010 McComas Hall Fixed: Addition 191
2010 Institute For Critical Technologies & Applied Sciences II Built: ICTAS II 116
2010 Visitors & Undergraduate Admissions Center Built: This replaced the Visitors Center on Southgate Drive. 249
2011 Infectious Disease Research Facility Built: This building was built for a cost of $10,163,000 142
2011 Academic & Student Affairs Building Built: This building was built for a cost of $45,153,000. 200
2011 Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity House - Phase IV Built: This building was built for a cost of $4m. This building was built with and for the Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity. 78
2011 Shultz Hall Fixed: The building was completely renovated from 2011 through 2013 and an addition (91,992 gsf) was built for a total project cost of $100,087,000 to house The Center for the Arts. 188
2011 Signature Engineering Building Built: This building was built at a cost of $95,218,249. 136
2012 Vet Med Instructional Addition Built: This building was built for a cost of $14m. 150A
2012 Academic and Student Affairs Building Built: This building was built for a cost of $45,153,000. Includes Turner Place dining hall 200
2012 Turner Street Project Built: This building is owned by the Virginia Tech Foundation and houses university offices. 618A
2012 Turner Street Parking Garage Built: This building is owned by the Virginia Tech Foundation. Total parking spaces: 850. 618B
2013 Human And Agricultural Biosciences Building 1 Built: 381
2013 North End Center Built and Renamed: The Turner Street Project was renamed on February 15, 2013 618A
2013 North End Parking Garage Built and Renamed: The Turner Street Parking Garage was renamed on February 15, 2013 618B
2013 Kelly Hall Built and Renamed: The ICTAS Building 1 was renamed to “Hugh and Ethel Kelly Hall” by the BOV on March 25, 2013 and will be known simply as “Kelly Hall” 116
2013 Sigma Phi Epsilon House - Transfer House Built: The Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity was banned from campus from 2013 to 2015; during this time the “Innovate Living-Learning Community” (coed) occupied the building 078
2013 Moss Arts Center Built and Renamed: The building was renamed from “Shultz Hall” in honor of P. Buckley Moss 188
2013 Rasche Hall Gone: Demolition of this building began on November 11, 2013 and was completed December 12, 2013. Replaced with Pearson Hall. 004
2014 Goodwin Hall Renamed: The “Signature Engineering Building” was renamed by the Board of Visitors on September 15, 2014 in honor of Alice and Bill Goodwin 136
2014 Davidson Hall Fixed: The middle and rear sections (63,990 gsf) were demolished on May 11, 2012 and the replacement addition (50,048 gsf) was built at a cost of $31,118,739 156
2014 Institute For Society, Culture And Environment Renamed: Wallace Annex 301
2015 Rasche Hall Replacement Built: This building was constructed as a residence hall for the Corps of Cadets. 002
2015 Pearson Hall Built and Renamed: The Rasche Hall Replacement was renamed in April 2015 in honor of James (J) and Renae Pearson. Current occupant: Coed; corps of cadets 002
2015 Brodie Hall Gone: Demolition of this building began on June 11, 2015 and was completed July 28, 2015. 005
2015 Weaver Baseball Center Built and Renamed: The English Field Indoor Batting Facility was renamed in August, 2015 185M
2015 Indoor Athletic Training Facility Built: 186A
2015 Marching Virginians Practice Facility Built: Pavilion, storage building, practice field 198
2016 Classroom Building Built: 159
2016 VT Airport Hangar Built: 219
2016 Sochinski-Mckee Marching Virginians Center Built and Renamed: The practice facility was renamed by the BOV on March 21, 2016 198
2017 Liberal Arts Building Fixed: Renovation and addition 175
2017 Davidson Hall Fixed: Front section renovation 156
2017 Sandy Hall Fixed: Renovation 101
2017 New Cadet Hall Built: Brodie Hall Replacement. Current occupant: Coed; corps of cadets. 003
2017 Monteith Hall Gone: Demolished as part of the final phase of the major redesign of the Upper Quad  
2017 Thomas Hall Gone: Demolished as part of the final phase of the major redesign of the Upper Quad  
2018 University Club Gone: Demolished 252